Decoder is BBDO and Proximity’s quarterly e-zine created to help marketers decipher the digital world’s latest innovations and unlock the secrets to success in this new age of interactive marketing. We produce four issues a year, bringing you the latest and greatest from renowned conferences across the globe, as well as original thought pieces, behavioral research, and interactive articles. Though every issue will present fresh and unique content, Decoder’s content is thematically built around the hottest trends presented at three big industry conferences—the Consumer Electronics Show, South by Southwest Interactive, and the International Cannes Lion Festival for Creativity.
You can view a sample issue of Decoder by clicking here.
Past Decoder Issues
- Q4 2012: The 2012 Holiday Issue
- Q3 2012: The Creativity Issue – 2012 Cannes Feature
- Q2 2012: The Future According to SxSWi
- Q1 2012: The Year of Convergence – 2012 CES Feature
- Q4 2011: Why Mobile Matters